Monday, January 3, 2011

Merry January


{Champagne and strawberry batter...yum-o!}


This year and I have already become great friends. I l.o.v.e rainy, gloomy days and that's exactly what 2011 has given me so far. Although it does make me want to nap all day, it makes my heart very happy. As I promised I have included pictures from this past weekend, including this wonderful recipe for Strawberry Champagne Sparkler Cupcakes. Please do not compare mine to how wonderful the recipe looks. Strawberries are not as yummy as they are in the summer and I had no time to make the chocolate ganache (I'm still working on this whole cooking/baking thing). My New Year's Eve festivities were full of fun, as they usually are when my crew gets together!




{Champagne buttercream frosting}



{Finished product minus the strawberries and ganache}



{Lulu's Fruit Cocktail dress, Forever21 earrings and cuff, Michael Kors watch, Charlotte Russe heels, Essie 'Trombone' nail polish}



{Forever21 clutch, and 2011 glasses}

No comments:

Post a Comment