Thursday, December 30, 2010

Bucket List



I know I promised to deliver a wonderful NYE dessert idea today, but after leaving work, rushing to the grocery store, rushing home to exfoliate, and rushing to my spray tan appointment, I finally realized that I should have picked up flour at the store. I hate when I forget things. I honestly swear I will post this awesome recipe with lots of NYE pictures on Monday. In replace of my forgetfulness I have decided to share some items on my bucket list. I believe that resolutions and bucket lists could go hand and hand, so here it goes:

1. Learn to speak Italian- My father is Italian plus I think the language is beautiful.

2. Learn to play the piano- The only problem, I'm not musically inclined.

3. Become a vegetarian for a year- CHECK! I decided to try this in August 2009 and have been a vegetarian ever since! Although, I have introduced fish back into my diet.

4. Run a marathon- I have completed two half-marathons within the past year and those were pretty rough.

5. Live in New York City- This is probably the most intimidating item on my bucket list. I am very much a people person and rarely like being alone. A move to NYC would most definitely be a huge step for me, but I think it would be life changing.

Have a wonderful New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment