Monday, January 24, 2011

Fudgey Brownies



You know when you have those couple of days in your life where something goes wrong EVERY day. Although, the 'wrong' isn't necessarily tragic, it sure does feel like it at the time. This afternoon when I arrived home from work the master chef (my father) had received the newest addition of Bon Appetit in the mail, and on the cover was the most yummy looking brownies. With very little convincing from M&D, I decided to try out the recipe. I thought to myself, "This would be a great blog post, let me get my camera." Much to my dismay, when I turned my camera on it made this awful noise (sort of like a car engine) and wouldn't take a normal picture. Awesome. So- here is the recipe straight from the website, and I promise this is a keeper for your recipe book.

No comments:

Post a Comment