Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Best. Foundation. Ever.



I've discovered the best foundation ever. I'm not even joking about this, and I'm elated to share this wonderful news! I shared here in this post about my love for Bare Minerals, and they have exceeded my expectations once again with the introduction of Bare Minerals Matte. This foundation is a dream come true for oily skin folks. My hairstylist enlightened me about this new product and I immediately made a trip to ULTA to find my shade. I truly recommend waiting in the unreasonably long line to find your true shade of foundation; it's well worth it. After trying about 3 different shades, I purchased the Fair shade along with BM concealer in Bisque. In the morning I apply a light liquid concealer followed by a spot treatment of bisque, and then I finish up with the Fair matte foundation. In the winter I try to stray away from bronzer, but instead I add a swipe of blush to give my cheeks an, ever so slight, color.

No comments:

Post a Comment