Friday, January 14, 2011

A New You



The new year always produces, what I call, new you resolutions. Usually, these resolutions include regular trips to the gym, eating healthy, and getting in better shape. Although I love to run, the cold winter months make it difficult for anyone to want to work-out in these conditions. It's easier to attempt a trip to the gym when I dress in cute gym clothes and Athleta produces just that. The fun printed tanks are hard to resist, but the price tag is a little high for my budget. That's why I turn to Victoria's Secret for cute work-out clothes. VS offers foldover yoga pants with matching bras and tanks, which are sure to make you look like a gym veteran. Though I favor the purple and gray color combo, VS offers so many different options I believe it would be hard to just pick one.

No comments:

Post a Comment