Thursday, January 27, 2011

Jersday


Image


I know we all have our guilty pleasure television (if you don't just pretend you do so I don't feel as bad) that we're addicted too. Today is Jersday because promptly at 10p I will sit on my sofa, turn to MTV and watch the crazy, careless and insane lives of 8 individuals unfold before my eyes. Many criticize the show, but something about it reminds me of how much I enjoyed living carelessly in college. Just a few days ago MTV announced the crew will be heading to Italy to shoot Season 4 of Jersey Shore (which secretly makes me want to quit my job and head to Italy for a few months) and now we're all wondering what city will they be heading too?! I have a few predictions of my own below.

Milan


Image


Milan is famously known for the sophisticated fashion that is produced, but you might not know about the great nightlife. The downside to this city is that it's not near the beach.

Rome


Image


Rome's nightlife is definitely up to par, but I'm not sure how the residents of the city will handle the group.


Rimini


Image


Rimini is the home to beautiful beaches, beautiful people, and of course many bars.

Where do you think they will go?

No comments:

Post a Comment