Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tea For Two



Have you ever heard of Celestial Seasonings tea? If not, you need to check it out. It's probably the best tea I have ever had. It's line of herbal teas is definitely my favorite and I tend to buy Tension Tamer and Sleepytime teas more than any other. Usually, I drink one or two cups of the tension tamer tea during the day, and with a strong aroma of peppermint, ginger and chamomile and a natural lemon flavor, this tea has easily become one of my favorites. As cliche as this sounds, Tension Tamer really does what it says. I notice I handle the daily work stress much better after a cup of the yummy tea.



And if you have trouble sleeping, try out Sleepytime tea. It helps calm and relax you right before you hit the sheets. Check it out and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment