Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Young Forever

I was browsing Forever 21's website this evening and started drooling over some of my new finds. Check out below what I will be purchasing in the near future.



I wish these Navy Pleat Shorts were available in a more neutral color, but I think the deep blue will work just fine in my summer wardrobe. I'm also dying to find some pumps like the model's in the photo. I'll keep you updated on my search!



I'm always looking for unique shades in different colors and I'm in love with this neutral pick.



Love, love, love this top! The back detail has me sold. And how awesome does it look paired with the striped skirt?! I'm in love with this entire outfit!

1 comment:

  1. [...] this post hereand how I ranted over the pumps the model was wearing?! Weeelll, I found these at Zara adorned with [...]

    ReplyDelete