Sunday, January 23, 2011

Urban Vintage

I believe I've mentioned before about my love for Urban Outfitters and their vintage appeal. This not only applies to their clothing and accessory collection, but also their home section. The quirkiness of the items are perfect accessories to any room.



This coat rack adds the perfect amount of color to a drab room. And when was the last time you saw a coat hanger anyways?



With this footed candy dish around I would most likely have candy on hand at all times. Isn't it fun?!



I love these gold mirrors, but i believe I would add a few more, in different shapes and sizes, for the perfect wall piece.



I'm infatuated with jewelry stands and holders. I believe it could almost count as an obsession. Here is one of my favorites from UO, but I'm certain you'll see many more in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment