Saturday, January 8, 2011

Top Five Beauty Finds

A couple weeks ago I shared a post on my top five beauty finds. Since then, I have discovered a few more items that I'm slightly obsessed over. Here are a few of my January favorites.



This cucumber gel masque from Peter Thomas Roth is a great hydrator. It helps to tone down irritation, especially during the harsh winter months, and is great when applied right before a work-out.



Rusk Thickr hairspray is great for fine hair girls like myself. It adds a perfect amount of texture for a blowout and helps keep style all day long.



This isn't really a new beauty favorite. It's been one of my favorite drugstore exfoliants for years now. St. Ives Apricot Scrub has a refreshing scent and it leaves my skin feeling baby smooth. I believe it works best when used before my face wash.



Bare Minerals and I have been friends for years now. It works great for my oily skin, which by the way has suddenly decided to become a oil/dry combination skin which has me very flustered! If you are interested in trying Bare Minerals I suggest visiting a Bare Minerals store and let the professionals help you decide what color is right for you. I promise you will not regret it!



Best. curling iron. ever. I'm not joking. This Hot Tools iron works great with my fine, and sometimes, limp, lifeless hair. The temperature rises to above 430 degrees, which will help keep those curls full of life all day!

P.S. Katie from I'm Just Sayin': I will post a picture of the contents of my bag once I find the time to clean it out and make sure the post is worthwhile!  xx

1 comment:

  1. [...] not even joking about this, and I’m elated to share this wonderful news! I shared here in this post about my love for Bare Minerals, and they have exceeded my expectations once again with the [...]

    ReplyDelete