Sunday, January 23, 2011

Take Me Out to the Ball Game

I know I have totally slacked off my blogging this week, but I am back and plan to make up for the time lost by posting four blog posts today! So get ready to read your little hearts out.

It's always difficult to decide what is appropriate to wear to sporting events. If you are a fan of the team you're watching, maybe you wear a jersey, or a t-shirt supporting the team's name. I find myself always wearing the team's colors in a more glamourous way, through skirts and dresses. I have a few different outfit ideas for whatever sporting event you're attending.


{Forever21 Flannel Woven Shirt; JCrew Leggy Denim Pants; Steve Madden 'Intyce" boots}


This outfit seems simple, but with a few bangles, big earrings and wavy hair this outfit goes from simple to glamourous.



{Forever21 Shimmer Pleat Skirt; Express Racerback Tank; Steve Madden 'Trinidad' Sandal}


This outfit would be perfect for a summer sporting event. With a cute side bun and some shades you'll be ready to cheer on any team.



{Twenty8Twelve Dress; Aldo 'Onishea' Sandal; Aldo 'Patanella' Boot; Hunter Original Tall  Boot}


This dress is so versatile. You could pair it with any type of shoe, belt or accessories to make it work for any event you're attending. I have included three different pairs of shoes to show the versatility.

No comments:

Post a Comment