Monday, January 10, 2011

Shellacking It



Have you heard about the new nail trend Shellac?  Creative Nail Designs, the creators of Shellac, claim the polish lasts 14 days without chipping and dries instantly; basically, once it has been applied you can go about your daily chores without worrying about smudging your polish. I'm already sold! There is nothing I hate more than smudging my polish after a recent mani & pedi. Right now there are only 12 nail colors available, but I'm hoping that number will soon grow. You can visit the CND website here to learn more about Shellac and find a local salon offering Shellac services. One of the glamour.com bloggers actually tried out the hype of Shellac and posted her thoughts and experience here. Stay tuned for pictures of my own Shellac manicure!

2 comments:

  1. Um... Where can I get these?! Please tell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, I don't believe there is a salon near Boone that offers Shellac services, but there are a ton of places in Charlotte. Check out the link and just type in your zip code!

    ReplyDelete