Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Five Favorite Beauty Finds (for now)



My favorite beauty products tend to change according to the seasons. There are so many great products out there, but it's better to try them in small doses. Above, I have a few of my winter beauty favorites including exfoliation gloves, which are crucial during the dry winter months, and my favorite mask, which helps tame break-outs. Dermalogica's Oil Control Lotion is extremely lightweight for those who tend to have oily skin, and Jemma Kidd's belle du jour lipstick is the perfect nude color. Lastly, Miss Dior Cherie is a delightfully fresh fragrance I have just stumbled upon. I have been very faithful to Coco Chanel Mademoiselle for many years, so for me to branch out and try something new is a big step!

1. DDF Sulfur Therapeutic Mask $38



2. The Body Shop Bath Gloves $5



3. Jemma Kidd belle du jour Lipstick $16



4. Miss Dior Cherie $59



5. Dermalogica Oil Control Lotion $37

1 comment:

  1. [...] listing my favorite beauty finds here and here, I sometimes forget to mention things I have been in love with for years. Smith’s Rosebud [...]

    ReplyDelete