Monday, December 20, 2010

Create Inspiration



Last week I was feeling a little “under the weather”. Honestly, blogging was the last thing on my mind. BUT- I’m back, with a tip! We have all felt a little uninspired at some point in our lives; whether it be with our clothing, hair, makeup, jobs, or social life. When I start feeling this way I immediately pull out the latest issue of my favorite magazines and start looking for inspiration. There are many photos of celebrities out and about, frolicking in beautiful clothes, and tempting runway hair and make-up ideas that I am dying to try. Flip through the pages and find photos of trends you would like to attempt. Cut them out and make an inspiration board out of the photos. From your inspiration board re-create your favorite outfits, hairstyles, or make-up ideas! {I’ll post a picture of an inspiration board of mine soon}

No comments:

Post a Comment