Monday, December 13, 2010

Fruit Cocktail



There are many things I miss about college, being just doors away from my best friends, going out on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights, sharing clothes; but one thing I miss most are the socials. I love dressing up and fixing my hair and makeup, dancing the night away, and waking up the next morning talking about all the events that took place the night before. If I were able to get my friends together for another social, I would wear a dress similar to the one above. This Fruit Cocktail dress from LuLu's is so fun! The sweet color combination reminds me of summer, and the one-shoulder detail is one of my favorite trends. I'm also smitten over the skirt of the dress. It has great twirling ability- which is key when dancing, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment