Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Walking Pretty



I know this is the second post about New Year's Eve, but I have seriously waited until the last second to put an outfit together. Typical me, but this year I am stressing for some reason. Last year I spent New Years weekend attending a concert and hibernating in a cabin, so a dress and heels were definitely not in the picture. I think I have found the dress I will wear, but now I must figure out the accessories. Here are a few shoe options I have been drooling over. I no doubt have a shoe obsession. It's so bad that if I had to choose between food and shoes I would probably pick shoes. Okay, maybe not that extreme, but incredibly close.

1. Steve Madden ‘Haylow’ Sandal, $89.95

2. Peep-toe Pump, $88

3. Tasseled Ankle-wrap Sandal, $98

No comments:

Post a Comment