Friday, December 3, 2010

Manicures for Lunch



I sometimes believe my obsession for glitter and sparkles is a little over the top, but this time of year begs for the shine and metallic. Although, I would love to embellish all of my clothing with glittered beads and sparkles in some way, my everyday profession might find that a tad tacky. So I opt for glittered nails. Today on my lunch break I headed across the street to the nail salon to get my glitter fix. Here I used two coats of OPI Bogota Blackberry and one coat of Revlon Star followed by a clear top coat. Of course, you could use any base color to achieve your perfect holiday nails!

1 comment:

  1. [...] 2011! These outfits are nothing short of glamourous and sparkly, which if you’ve seen this post you know I’m beyond obsessed with glitter and [...]

    ReplyDelete