Friday, February 18, 2011

Sugah, Sugah

I recently discovered that I have an addiction to sugar and I'm not kidding. It's like I can't get enough of the stuff! So I have banned pretty much anything with an obscene amount of sugar in it, and I'm hoping to continue this trend for at least a couple weeks. Though this has been one of the most difficult tasks for me, I have noticed I'm not as sluggish and don't tire as easily mid-day; But that doesn't mean I don't long for a taste of chocolate every once in a while. Below are a few tasty treats that I would like to try in the near future, you know once my couple weeks of sugarless life are up.



Moravian cookies are delightfully thin and when they're dipped in chocolate it's ultimate bliss.



You can never go wrong with raspberry and chocolate for dessert.



I love Twix bars and I can't wait to try this homemade version.



My aunt makes a caramel cake that is to die for. Hers consists of several layers of cake in between a delicious caramel glaze. Although her recipe is a secret, I found this similar recipe I can't wait to try!

P.S. I'm sorry for the lack of posts this week... Life tends to sneak up on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment