Friday, February 25, 2011

Rainy Day Guide

I didn’t realize this morning as I opened the door that I would experience monsoon like weather as I stepped outside. I was completely drenched before making it safely inside my car. Although sometimes rainy days can be my favorite, there is nothing fun about being cold and wet. I was soon over my unhappy cold and wet mood when I turned on the heat and saw a small break in the clouds, which displayed the bluest sky. On my long drive to work I started thinking of how I could have been better prepared to handle the weather this morning. So below is your rainy day guide. Have a ravishing weekend, lovies!



White Trench Coat



Theses Hunter Boots would look so wonderful against the white trench above.



I've always wanted a Clear Umbrella. I'm not sure why, but I think it would be fun to view the rain falling from underneath.



I love making rainy day playlists, but there is no need with this album handy. I recently discovered The Weepies, and even though they have many albums I believe this is my favorite. The catchy melodies will be stuck in your head all day, in a good way of course. Favorite tracks: Be My Honeypie & When You Go Away.

And last, but not least, you must have a warm beverage handy to keep you warm inside. Try this recipe by Paula Deen for a hot cranberry cider. YUM-O!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment