Thursday, February 10, 2011

Simple Things



source

I believe the simple things are the sweetest gifts in life; you know like playing in the rain, sweet notes, and honey and butter. I could name a thousand simple things that thrill me, but one in particular surfaced today... peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I usually go for creamy peanut butter and apple jelly, but a sandwich shop in New York has me reconsidering my usual. Peanut Butter & Co is known for making 10 delicious flavors of all natural peanut butter, including Mighty Maple and White Chocolate Wonderful, but it’s the sandwich shop that’s creating quite the buzz. With peanut butter based sandwich creations on the menu such as Fluffernutter, Pregnant Lady, The Elvis, and Cookie Dough Surprise, I've come to the conclusion I must make a trip to this delightful spot; but since the drive is quite lengthy I'll be making my own delicious versions at home in the mean time!

Sandwiches aren’t the only menu items, there are many peanut butter filled desserts and milk shakes. A fluffernutter milkshake with dark chocolate drizzled on top, yes please!

P.S. I am extremely sorry if you have some sort of peanut allergy and had read about all the peanut butter goodness.




No comments:

Post a Comment