Monday, February 28, 2011

Best Dressed

Naturally, just like almost everyone else in the fashion realm, I have studied the many dresses that were worn by various actresses and have narrowed down my best dressed list. I almost feel like this is high school, ya know, with superlatives and all. If you weren't picked you aren't cool enough. Just kidding of course, because were talking about celebrities and I'm pretty sure they could care less. Check it, lovelies.



Halle Berry looked absolutely gorgeous in this Marchesa gown. I love the bottom detail, beautiful.



The lace work on this lavender Elie Saab dress is stunning.



This was probably my favorite dress. The tangerine Versace dress is gorgeous on Jennifer Hudson, and the vibrant purple pumps she wore were amazing! And you see the bling? That's about 165 carats worth of Neil Lane diamonds! Oh, to be a celebrity.



All images from People

I believe Camila Alves was the most overlooked celebrity last night. I love this classic black Kaufmanfranco dress, and it has pockets!

Which were your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment