Monday, July 18, 2011

Sugar Shock

This weekend was wonderful because I didn’t have anything planned! I usually love to have weekend plans, but I’ve been going non-stop for the past couple months and the next couple months look like the same kind of thing, so it was nice to just chill. Although I didn’t have anything planned, I still made time for running in the rain, which is probably one of my all time favorite things, birthday parties, lunch with my sis and parents, a nap or two, and the creation of a dessert masterpiece. Yes, when I share this recipe for this little masterpiece you all should go running to your little kitchens to try it out, because it is one of the easiest things ever! And mighty delicious too! Here are a few photos from my 10 minutes in the kitchen.









Recipe:

1 large roll of cookie dough, preferably chocolate chip
1 package of double stuffed oreos
1 package fudgy brownies

Line a 13x9 pan with wax paper (this makes it easier to remove the brownie bars when cool)
Press the cookie dough on the bottom of the pan. Arrange Oreo's on top of the cookie dough. Follow directions on the brownie box and pour brownie batter over the cookie concoction. Place in a 350 degree oven for 45-55 minutes. Enjoy*! :)


*It's probably a good idea to make these when you have someone to share them with; otherwise you might find yourself eating the entire pan... they're that good! 


2 comments: