Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Half Christmas

Has anyone else noticed how 2011 has just flown by? Sheesh! I feel like I should start shopping for Christmas gifts!  Christmas was my favorite holiday for a long time until this day recently took over its spot. Nonetheless, I love to celebrate the fabulous holiday season in various ways, and in honor of the soon approaching holiday season I have listed a few traditional favorites, along with a few new things I would like to try this year.

{the perfect red lip- image from Glamour}

{annual cookie painting on Christmas Eve}

{recreate this ornament wreath- image from Martha Stewart}

{find the perfect sparkly dress- image from LuLu's}

Not pictured, but definitely not forgotten, would be the annual Christmas party with my fabulous friends! Maybe this year I will actually take some pictures of our wonderful time! Seriously, I have the best friends on the planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment