Monday, August 1, 2011

Stripes + Crop = Love


My sister just started her new job a few weeks ago at Buckle, which is a retail clothing store. She’s in the management trainee program and by this time next year will be managing her own store! Cool, huh? I've always felt Buckle was a hit or miss store depending on the location. I’m not really into the Affliction shirts and graphic tees, but Amy’s store really has some cool pieces that almost feel boutique-ish. I snagged this awesome striped cropped sweater (literally, snagged. While I was in the dressing room, 2 people came looking for it!) that I can’t wait to wear with skinnies and boots, or maybe wide leg trousers and wedges! I kind of felt bad buying it, since I have been trying to save money for my Vegas trip, which happens to be in 3 days!! But, it was just one of those pieces I knew I couldn't live without!




1 comment:

  1. i made a post! saaawwweeeetttt! bee tee dub -- you can put it over a dress & pair it with boots for a cute fall look! :]

    ReplyDelete