Monday, March 7, 2011

Natural Glow



Ever since a family member was diagnosed with melanoma cancer, I vowed to never step foot in a tanning salon again. I also made huge amends to my skin care regimen. I will not go out in the sun without 30 spf or higher, and I make sure to use skin care products that have spf in them. Honestly, it has been difficult not to take the easy route and jump in a tanning bed for a few minutes to achieve that tan glow I love, but I have found a few other ways to get a nice tan look without the harmful effects. I love spray tans, but I believe the best way to achieve a non-orange look is to find a spray tan artist who knows what they're doing. Luckily for me, my good friend is just that, but spray tans can be expensive so I opt for a tan in the bottle. I love Jergens Natural Glow, and although the smell is not so nice I use it at night and wash it off in the morning to achieve the color I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment